CARRIER 39HQM Airovision
CARRIER 39HQM Airovision
550 - 63500 Nominal CFM
Carrier's AiroVision 39HQM Central Station Air Handler Units come with 64 different standard sizes. They combine versatility with economical, dependable performance for heating, cooling, ventilation applications.
The construction of the Carrier air handling units consists of a frame and panels. Profiled 1.0-mm thick casing sides of galvanized and coated steel plates ensure a rigid and lightweight frame. The frame holds a 60-mm dual-skin casing wall with panels, doors, inspection hatches and removable center posts. The casing wall construction comes in several versions of steel plate thicknesses, material types and insulation materials used.
The characteristic of the casing wall construction must be established in accordance with EN 1886, based on measurements carried out on a model box
- Mechanical Strength Class D1
- Casing air leakage class L1
- Filter by-pass leakage class F8
- Thermal Transmittance Class T2
- Thermal bridging Class TB2
- Acoustics insulation
- Carrier’s AiroVision® software makes selecting and optimizing the 39HQM air handler easy.
- EN 1886 “Air handling units – Mechanical performance”
- EN 13053 “Air handling units – Ratings and performance for units, components and sections Reliability Features
- Fan performance tested and certified to DIN and AMCA Standard.
- Standard IE1 fan motor manufactured to conform IEC Standard (optional IE2 & IE3 motors with UL listed)
- ARI 1060 and Eurovent Certified Energy Recovery Wheels
- Air-flows ranging from 1100 m3/hr to 108,000 m3/hr
- Double skin panel construction, excellent heat preservation
- Galvanized steel construction
- CFC-Free Polyurethane with 40kg/m3 density and K value of 0.19 W/M ºC K
- Parallel and opposed blade dampers on mixing boxes
- Horizontal and vertical draw-thru arrangements
- Multiple filtration from pleated to HEPA filters
- Chilled water, hot water, direct expansion (DX)
- Dual refrigerant circuits for DX coil
- Coils fabricated and tested in accordance with ASHRAE/ANSI 15 Safety Code for Mechanical Refrigeration (latest edition).
- Single skin drain pan insulated with 60 mm panels from all sides.
- Various coil face areas, fin densities, and circuiting arrangements
- Forward, backward,aerofoil and plug fan
- Multiple fan options
- Electric preheat available over a wide kW range
- Ultraviolet band C (UV-C) germicidal lamps
- Marine lights and viewports for interior component inspection
- "All service may be done through large, removable or hinged panels"
- Units may be mounted in ceilings, closets, attics, etc.
- Casing can be broken-down to individual panels and frame members