CARRIER 39HQ Airovision
CARRIER 39HQ Airovision
1200 - 74000 Nominal CFM
Carrier's AiroVision 39HQ Central Station Air Handler Units come with 122 different standard sizes. They combine versatility with economical, dependable performance for heating, cooling, ventilation, and VAV (variable air volume) and hygienic applications.
The construction of the Carrier air handling units consists of a frame and panels. Profiled 1-mm thick casing sides of galvanized and coated steel plates ensure a rigid and lightweight frame. The frame holds a 60-mm dual-skin casing wall with panels, doors, inspection hatches and removable center posts. The casing wall construction comes in several versions of steel plate thicknesses, material types and insulation materials used.
The characteristic of the casing wall construction must be established in accordance with EN 1886, based on measurements carried out on a model box
- Mechanical Strength Class D1
- Casing Air Leakage Class L2
- Filter bypass leakage :F9
- Thermal Transmittance Class T2
- Thermal Bridging Class TB2
- Acoustics Insulation
- Carrier’s AiroVision® software makes selecting and optimizing the 39HQ air handler easy.
- EN 1886 “Air handling units – Mechanical performance”
- EN 13053 “Air handling units – Ratings and performance for units, components and sections Reliability Features”
- Fan performance tested and certified to DIN and AMCA Standard.
- Standard IE1 fan motor manufactured to conform IEC Standard.
- ARI 1060 and Eurovent Certified Energy Recovery Wheels
- Air-flows ranging from 2000 m3/hr to 125,000 m3/hr
- Double skin panel construction, excellent heat preservation
- Galvanized steel construction
- The standard casing wall construction GP080 consists of 0.8 mm internal and external plating with mineral wool (glass wool) in between
- Parallel and opposed blade dampers on mixing boxes
- Horizontal and vertical draw-thru arrangements
- Multiple filtration from pleated to HEPA filters
- Chilled water, hot water, direct expansion (DX)
- Coils fabricated and tested in accordance with ASHRAE/ANSI 15 Safety Code for Mechanical Refrigeration (latest edition).
- Dual refrigerant circuits.
- Single skin drain pan insulated with 60 mm panels from all sides.
- Various coil face areas, fin densities, and circuiting arrangements
- Forward, backward, Aero foil and plug fan
- Multiple fan options
- Electric preheat available over a wide kW range
- Special stainless steel construction and other features for Hygienic applications
- Units may be mounted in ceilings, closets, attics, etc.
- Casing can be broken-down to individual panels and frame members
- All service may be done through large, removable or hinged panels